From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
VIP status is an elevated status bought to receive special bonuses and exclusive features for the time VIP Status is active. VIP status has different levels, and when it is active, the icon displays at the top of the screen. When inactive, this icon appears grayed out . A badge also displays on the VIP Trainer's picture, which can show the VIP Level depending on their preferences. Those with an active VIP Status also have a purple background on friend lists and various rankings, while those without have a dark gray background.
The basic (Level 1) VIP bonuses include:
- The maximum Portal Energy increases by 2 on the Campaign Map
- The maximum Arena Energy increases by 1 and Arena Energy refills 10 minutes faster.
- Rewards earned after each battle won on the Campaign Map and in the Bottomless Dungeon are increased by 50%.
- Dragons produce 20% more Gold in their Habitats.
- The Trainer can participate in VIP Events.
- The Trainer can use the Gold Vault once every eight hours.
- One extra slot for summoning a Clan Siege Sprite.
Interface[edit source | VE]
On the main screen, pressing the next to an inactive VIP status displays VIP tickets available for purchase using Gems, it also displays the VIP
VIP Tickets[edit source | VE]
The below tickets are activated instantly upon purchase, for the number of days specified. Tickets obtained from other methods can be activated individually by going to the inventory and pressing the Activate option. Only one ticket can be activated at a time, and each will last for a period of 24 hours. Seven tickets are given to Trainers who have made their first in-app purchase with real currency, regardless of the price and item bought.
|Duration||2 Days||7 Days||20 Days|
|Price||49 Gems||149 Gems||199 Gems|
VIP Benefits[edit source | VE]
Pressing the VIP
Benefits button (or the while VIP is activated) opens the VIP Benefits window. The left pane displays the benefits for the current VIP level, and the right pane displays the benefits for the next VIP status levels, scrolling right to display all levels. A checkbox allows VIP level to be shown or hidden on leaderboards.
At the bottom is a VIP Level indicator, a progress bar and Gem count to the next VIP level, another button to buy Gems, a VIP status (active with countdown or inactive) and either an Extend VIP button or Buy VIP Ticket button to change current VIP status.
Additionally, after each Campaign Map or Bottomless Dungeon battle won, if VIP Status is not active, the Buy VIP Ticket button is shown under the VIP chest, and pressing accesses the same interface as above.
Obtaining Tickets[edit source | VE]
Tickets can be obtained from: the Totem of Friendship, one for reaching 2,400 Friendship Points, three for reaching 17,000 points, and seven for reaching 80,000 points; the Dragon Collector Leaderboard where seven are given for accumulating 8,000 points; from reaching Level 10 (which must be activated on the spot) for one ticket; randomly one ticket is given for reaching or re-reaching the maximum level; various amounts from various events, bought from Whale-Mart or Main Shop bundles; or awarded as gifts from Gameloft for various occasions, celebrations, or game-related milestones.
VIP Levels[edit source | VE]
VIP Levels give Trainers with an active VIP membership extra features in addition to the basic ones. There are 20 different VIP Levels and the only method to get to a higher VIP Level is through purchasing Gems in exchange for real currency. Once a VIP Level is obtained it is permanent, regardless if, at some point, the membership expires and is then later renewed. Trainers have the option of hiding their VIP Level wherever their VIP Status is displayed to other Trainers.
|VIP Ticket Reward||None||1 Ticket/Level|
|Required Individual Gems Bought||None||20||25||55||150||200||300||500||1,000||1,250||2,100||2,400||3,500||4,500||5,500||6,500||11,500||14,500||18,500||22,500|
|Required Total Gems Bought||None||20||45||100||250||450||750||1,250||2,250||3,500||5,600||8,000||11,500||16,000||21,500||28,000||39,500||54,000||72,500||95,000|
|Daily Rewards Bonus||None||+100%||+200%|
|Arena Energy Refills Faster||10 min||15 min||20 min|
|Breeding & Hatching Time Reduction||None||20%|
|Habitats' Gold Capacity||+20%|
|Gold Vault Cooldown||8h||7h 30m||7h||6h||5h||4h||3h||2h||30m|
|Ancient Portal Golden Skin Available||No||Yes|
|Instant Win Free Tickets/Day||Not Available||3||6||7||8||9||10||12||14||16||18||20||25||30||35||40|
|Instant Win Ticket Purchase Limit/Day||3||7||9||10||15||20||30||40||50||60||70||80||90||95||100|
|VIP Dragons Unlocked||-||Mystic||-||Elixir||-||Midnight||-||Calavera||-||Quadwing||-||Tiki|
|additional Dragon Brawl Dragon||-||+1||+2||+3|
- One ticket is awarded per new VIP Level, once the level is reached, beginning with Level 4.
- Each level requires a minimum amount of Gems to be purchased to reach that level from the previous one. For example, a VIP Level 3 Trainer needs to purchase 55 Gems to reach VIP Level 4 while a VIP Level 9 Trainer needs to purchase 1,250 Gems to reach VIP Level 10.
- This represents the total amount of Gems needed to be purchased to reach a particular level from VIP Level 1. For example, a total of 2,250 Gems must be purchased by a VIP Level 1 Trainer for them to reach VIP Level 9.
- Does not apply to days with a Dragon as the prize.
- Does not apply to Clan Dragons.
- Option can be used even without an active VIP Status, as long as the Trainer's VIP Level is at least 11.
- There are 6 Dragons made available, at different levels, while VIP Status is active. Dragons unlocked on lower VIP Levels will remain unlocked as higher levels are reached. While available, they can be bred or purchased with Gems.
Time Conversion Table[edit source | VE]
- (VIP Hours * 60 + VIP Minutes) * 1.25 = Non VIP Minutes
- (Non VIP Hours * 60 + Non VIP Minutes) * 0.8 = VIP Minutes
- When breeding or hatching a Dragon, the game displays only the first two highest units of time.
|1h 30m||1h 12m|
|3h 30m||2h 48m|
|4h 30m||3h 36m|
|5h 30m||4h 24m|
|6h 30m||5h 12m|
|8h 30m||6h 48m|
|8h 50m||7h 4m|
|9h 30m||7h 36m|
|9h 40m||7h 44m|
|10h 30m||8h 24m|
|11h 20m||9h 4m|
|11h 30m||9h 12m|
|13h 30m||10h 48m|
|13h 50m||11h 4m|
|14h 30m||11h 36m|
|15h 30m||12h 24m|
|16h 10m||12h 56m|
|16h 20m||13h 4m|
|16h 30m||13h 12m|
|16h 50m||13h 28m|
|18h 30m||14h 48m|
|19h 20m||15h 28m|
|19h 30m||15h 36m|
|19h 40m||15h 44m|
|20h 30m||16h 24m|
|20h 40m||16h 32m|
|20h 50m||16h 40m|
|21h 30m||17h 12m|
|21h 40m||17h 16m|
|23h 30m||18h 48m|
|1d 20m||19h 28m|
|1d 2h||20h 48m|
|1d 2h 30m||21h 12m|
|1d 2h 40m||21h 20m|
|1d 3h||21h 36m|
|1d 4h||22h 24m|
|1d 4h 40m||22h 56m|
|1d 4h 50m||23h 4m|
|1d 5h||23h 12m|
|1d 5h 20m||23h 28m|
|1d 7h||1d 48m|
|1d 8h||1d 1h 36m|
|1d 10h||1d 3h 12m|
|1d 12h||1d 4h 48m|
|1d 14h||1d 6h 24m|
|2d||1d 14h 24m|
|2d 9h||1d 21h 36m|
|2d 9h 40m||1d 22h 8m|
|4d||3d 4h 48m|
|4d 19h||3d 20h|
|4d 19h 20m||3d 20h 36m|
Gallery[edit source | VE]
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 6.2: Changed VIP benefits for Arena Energy to match the updated balancing of Dragon League when merged with Enchantment League.
- Update 4.0: Made it compulsory for the VIP Ticket received upon reaching Level 10 to be activated on the spot.
- Update 3.7: Introduced the Whale-Mart along with the possibility of obtaining VIP Tickets through this feature.
- Update 3.2: Revamped VIP Levels to expand from 12 to 20. See update page for details.
- Added 8 new VIP Levels and made significant changes to unlockable items and rewards given for each level, see Update 3.2 for the old table.
- Increased keys given for higher VIP levels.
- Update 3.0: Updated the VIP benefits screen to display the Gold Vault being made available to all Trainers within the same update.
- Update 2.9: Updated the VIP benefits screen to show the benefits introduced in Update 2.7. Added a different background for each purchasable VIP Ticket.
- Update 2.7: Gave VIP members of all levels extra slots for potions and keys in the Enchantment League.
- Update 2.1: A notification was added for when the Trainer's VIP Status is about to expire.
- Update 1.9: Added ability for Trainers to hide their VIP level.
- Update 1.8: Introduced VIP levels with features such as VIP Dragons, Auto-Training, and the Gold Vault.
- Divided VIP Tickets into three classes, Silver (2 days), Gold (7 days) and Royal (20 days).
- Made 20% breeding & hatching time reduction exclusive to Royal VIP.
- Changed background color to indicate active VIP Status is on leaderboards.
- Update 1.4: Activated the Totem of Friendship which gives VIP Tickets for reaching certain milestones.
- Update 1.3: The price for the first VIP Ticket formerly was 29 Gems, the price for the second ticket was 49 Gems and the price for the third ticket was 99 Gems.
- Update 1.1: Reduced the amount of rewards VIP Status gives after winning battles on the Campaign Map from double to 50%.
- Added visibly of VIP status active or inactive.
- Added a VIP ticket for reaching Level 10.
- Update 1.0: Introduced.