From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki(Redirected from Campaign Map)
The main story, contained in a series of Campaign Quests called the Campaign, is spread across various islands occupied by enemies, for the Trainer to complete, freeing Dragolandia. Before Player Level 20, the Campaign is accessed by pressing the button on the bottom-left of the main screen, and then selecting the Campaign option, or by selecting the Ancient Portal and then pressing the button. This allows the Trainer to access the Campaign Map. After reaching Player Level 20, battle venues, including the Campaign Map and its subsequent Modes, are grouped together under and are accessed by pressing in the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
Campaign Map Modes[edit source | VE]
The Campaign Map can be played in different modes, namely Normal Mode, Heroic Mode and Nightmare Mode. The Normal Mode can be played since the very beginning of the game, while the Heroic Mode is unlocked once the Trainer reconquers the third island of the first mode. The Nightmare Mode is unlocked once the Trainer completes the Heroic Mode. The Trainer can toggle between the modes using or while in Normal Mode, or while in Heroic Mode, or or while in Nightmare Mode.
Sigil Campaign[edit source | VE]
There is also a Sigil Campaign tab present on the Campaign map screen; however, this is part of the Sigil System rather than the regular Campaign.
Campaign Map Quests[edit source | VE]
There are 5 types of quests on the campaign map:
See Quests for specific information on quest types and their rewards
Campaign Map Dragons[edit source | VE]
Unique Dragons can be obtained by completing a certain quest in a specific Campaign Map Mode.
|Ribbon Dragon||Heroic Mode||295|
|Bighorn Dragon||Heroic Mode||205|
|Herbalist Dragon||Normal Mode||295|
|Steampunk Dragon||Heroic Mode||116|
|Cultist Dragon||Nightmare Mode||44|
Scoring[edit source | VE]
Battle scoring consists of a point system for which stars are allocated. The number of stars received determines the level of rewards that will be given. Once three stars are obtained, a higher score will not give better rewards. The point system is divided into three tiers that are based on the difficulty of a battle (easy, medium and hard). The Trainers must earn a minimum number of points to obtain a certain number of stars:
At the end of a battle, Trainers receive:
|1,000 points each for||Every perfect hit landed||Twelve|
|Every strong attack landed||Twelve|
|2,000 points each for||Unleashing Dragon Fury||Two|
|5,000 points each for||Each opposing Dragon defeated with only one hit||Four|
|Each undefeated Dragon remaining once the battle is won||Three|
|Bonus points||Given for how quickly a battle is won||Seventeen attacks|
|Given by the remaining health the Trainer's Dragons have at the end of the battle||15,000|
- The bonus score decreases by 6% after each attack of any Dragon in the battle. After seventeen attacks, the bonus score is no longer decreased.
- The remaining health (in percentages) is multiplied by 50. Thus, a Dragon with 100% health will give a bonus of 5,000 (50 * 100)
Using Instant Win will offer no score for that battle.
Battle Scenes[edit source | VE]
Each battle on the Campaign Map takes place in various battle scenes, depending on the quest and island. The scenes in Heroic Mode, although the same as those in Normal Mode, are slightly darker in tone.
Normal Mode[edit source | VE]
Heroic & Nightmare Mode[edit source | VE]
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 6.2: Introduced Nightmare Mode, a new and more difficult Campaign map.
- Update 4.0: Introduced Champion's Island.
- Update 3.9: Increased maximum Side Quests that can refresh from 13 to 15, starting with Quest 120 instead of Quest 150.
- Update 3.6: Made enemy Dragon level in battles go as high as 82, while the Trainers' Dragons remained limited to Level 80.
- Made Enchantment Stars available for Dragons in Main and Side Quests}}
- Update 2.7: Added ad video watching in exchange for more rewards after winning battles.
- Update 2.3: Added a new Campaign Map island called Glacios.
- Update 1.5: Introduced two new campaign islands called Gloamis and Illumina.
- Update 1.3: Added a set of arrows between quests, allowing for easy navigation between quests.
- Update 1.1: Introduced Heroic Mode, allowing Normal Mode to be redone with tougher battles and bigger rewards.
- Update 1.0: Introduced the Campaign Map featuring five islands: Numa, Arto, Industria, Alma, Crysto.