From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki(Redirected from Campaign Map)
The Campaign Map is accessed by pressing:
- The button (appears before Player Level 16).
- The button, then selecting the Campaign option (appears after player level 16).
- The Ancient Portal (building).
Campaign Map Modes
The Campaign Map can be played in different modes, namely Normal Mode, Heroic Mode and Nightmare Mode. Normal Mode can be played from the beginning of the game, while Heroic Mode is unlocked once the Trainer reconquers the third island of the first mode. The Nightmare Mode is unlocked once the Trainer completes the Heroic Mode. The Sigil Campaign is not a true Campaign Map mode, but rather a time-limited event. The Trainer can toggle between the modes using one of the toggle buttons provided (the last one appearing only if a Sigil Campaign event is currently in progress).
See Normal Mode for specific battle and reward information.
See Heroic Mode for specific battle and reward information.
See Nightmare Mode for specific battle and reward information.
The Sigil Campaign is a temporary, time-limited event map that appears only when Sigil Campaign Events are in progress, it is not a permanent part of the Campaign Map.
There are 5 types of battle quests on the Campaign Map, each quest's appearance depends on the Campaign Map mode:
|Campaign Map Mode
See Campaign Map Quests for specific information on quest types and their rewards.
Campaign Map Dragons
Unique Dragons can be obtained by completing a certain quest in a specific Campaign Map Mode.
Battle scoring consists of a point system for which stars are allocated. The number of stars received determines the level of rewards that will be given. Once three stars are obtained, a higher score will not give better rewards. The point system is divided into three tiers that are based on the difficulty of a battle (easy, medium and hard). The Trainers must earn a minimum number of points to obtain a certain number of stars:
At the end of a battle, Trainers receive:
|1,000 points each for
|Every perfect hit landed
|Every strong attack landed
|2,000 points each for
|Unleashing Dragon Fury
|5,000 points each for
|Each opposing Dragon defeated with only one hit
|Each undefeated Dragon remaining once the battle is won
|Given for how quickly a battle is won
|Given by the remaining health the Trainer's Dragons have at the end of the battle
- The bonus score decreases by 6% after each attack of any Dragon in the battle. After seventeen attacks, the bonus score is no longer decreased.
- The remaining health (in percentages) is multiplied by 50. Thus, a Dragon with 100% health will give a bonus of 5,000 (50 * 100)
Each battle on the Campaign Map takes place in various battle scenes, depending on the quest and island. The scenes in Heroic Mode, although the same as those in Normal Mode, are slightly darker in tone.
Heroic & Nightmare Mode
- Update 6.2: Introduced Nightmare Mode, a new and more difficult Campaign map.
- Update 5.3: Added a Sigil Campaign event toggle button to the Campaign Map as a shortcut for when Sigil Campaign Events are in-progress.
- Update 4.0: Introduced Champion's Island.
- Update 3.9: Increased maximum Side Quests that can refresh from 13 to 15, starting with Quest 120 instead of Quest 150.
- Update 3.6: Made enemy Dragon level in battles go as high as 82, while the Trainers' Dragons remained limited to Level 80.
- Made Enchantment Stars available for Dragons in Main and Side Quests.
- Update 2.7: Added ad video watching in exchange for more rewards after winning battles.
- Update 2.3: Added a new Campaign Map island called Glacios.
- Update 1.5: Introduced two new campaign islands called Gloamis and Illumina.
- Update 1.3: Added a set of arrows between quests, allowing for easy navigation between Campaign Map Quests.
- Update 1.1: Introduced Heroic Mode, allowing Normal Mode to be redone with tougher battles and bigger rewards.
- Update 1.0: Introduced the Campaign Map featuring five islands: Numa, Arto, Industria, Alma, Crysto.