From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Dragon Mania Legends characters are the various inhabitants of Dragolandia.
Led by Dunkelviking, a team of Vikings has taken over the land. His Viking Dragon teams must be defeated to reclaim the land. The Dragon Trainer, along with Professor Hogwin and his team, work to defeat the evil Vikings.
The Dragon Trainer (also known as the player or user of the game) is the main character in the realm of Dragolandia, responsible for making all the important decisions and taking part in all the events and situations of this realm. The Trainer, along with Professor Hogwin and his apprentices, represents the forces of good. They are in a constant fight against the forces of evil (represented by the Vikings and the Tyrants).
The first character to be met in Dragolandia, Arya, is the apprentice of Professor Hogwin. Being very knowledgeable in the raising and care of Dragons, she gives instruction in her areas of expertise before rushing into battle to save the land and Dragons that she loves so dearly.
Edward Bartholomew Hogvanhog is the son of Professor Hogwin. Following the instructions of his father, Ned takes the Dragon Codex to protect it and flees to the Mystic Cave to hide. Once the Mystic Cave entrance is cleared and Ned is found, he helps battle against the Vikings to save his father and reclaim the land.
Dr. Hogwin Hogvanhog, better known as Professor Hogwin, is a world-famous dragonologist and the creator of the Dragon Codex (a book containing detailed information found in his research of all Dragons). Shortly after its creation, Dunkelviking and his followers attacked the Archipelago and kidnapped him in hopes of obtaining the Dragon Codex.
Olaf the Pungent
Olaf the Pungent, a dangerously malodorous Viking, is the brother of Dunkelviking.
Melvin the Malevolent
Eliza the Masculine
Eliza is the sister of Olaf, Melvin, and Dunkelviking.
Gunhilda makes her first appearance in Level 118.
Brant is a wannabe Viking.
Heinrich the Hideous
Heinrich is a Tyrant.
Otto the Dungeon Master
Otto, the Bottomless Dungeon Master, operates the Island Dungeon, the Dungeon Shop, and a lottery in the hot air balloon that floats among the islands in the Archipelago. Otto is a ruthless opponent in the world of Dragolandia, as his unique battle style involves battling with multiple waves of sets of three Dragons, unlike many other characters. His is technically a Tyrant, cousin of Heinrich, yet, he runs a shop and aims to help Trainers prepare for battle.
|Mishiyo is a traveling merchant who runs the Whale-Mart (a mobile black market which appears occasionally with different offers).|
|Li Ming is a secret vendor who runs the Sale Whale (a mobile premium black market which appears occasionally with different offers).|
- Campaign Map Dialogues, for information about the interaction between characters on the Campaign Map.
- Dialogues, for all dialogues in which Characters interact with one another and/or with Dragons.
- Toby, for information about Toby, the Trainer's first friend in the game (who is not a storied character).
- Update 7.1: Introduced Paola Rodrigo and Portia Penanze.
- Update 6.0: Introduced Li Ming.
- Update 4.6: Changed Otto to be the Bottomless Dungeon master, prior he was first encountered at the Clockwork Dungeon (discontinued) after winning Quest 44 (The Bob) in Normal Mode. He commanded an ancient submarine full of many dangers.
- Update 3.7: Introduced Mishiyo.
- Update 1.5: Introduced Gunhilda and Rathorn.
- Update 1.3: Introduced Otto the Dungeon Master when Clockwork Dungeon.
- Update 1.0: Introduced Arya, Ned, Professor Hogwin, Dunkelviking, Olaf the Pungent, Brant, Melvin the Malevolent, Eliza the Masculine, Heinrich the Hideous, and Otto the Dungeon Master.