From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
This Wiki is created BY PLAYERS for OTHER PLAYERS and is NOT affiliated with the game developer (Gameloft). Please DO NOT report gameplay related issues or suggestions on this wiki. Post issues and suggestions here instead: Official DML Discord (Gameloft) or Gameloft Customer Care. If your matter is private, and you prefer to e-mail us, then please do so here.
Before you post, make sure to check that your issue is not already covered on one of these pages:
Enter a title for your topic:
I have a token for the nurture dragon but the site says it is in not breed able right now and does not offer breeding pairs. Also I may be trying to make sure I have a pair of dragons that will be able to breed the dragon when the time come.
I think the information should be available It could be greyed out rather than turned off. Or the Conditions listed for when it could be breedable.
thanks for all the info and support.
- It may not have specific parents, try previewing the outcome of the breeding token combinations listed on the Dragon page (unfold the red table): Nurture Dragon Tokens. Select two parents and use the “Possible Results” button to see if Nurture is an outcome. That will show you if it doesn’t have specific parents and just needs the elements of nurture. It should be breedable. Often, when you get a breeding token, you have to tap the DOTW/Month button, and it shows the currently breedable combos there (including breeding token dragons). Also show there is the breed button, or it will show the required elements, just like usual under the info button for that dragon.
- Check again there and take screenshots, if it doesn’t give you the parents or the elements for the combo, contact the game maker Customer Care in-game for game support. I have posted about it in the official Gameloft forums to try to get an answer, since we can’t check for you. If you still can’t breed it after looking in the appropriate places and checking the regular token combos using the Possible Results button, report there (in the Gameloft forum link I’m linking below) as well as creating a Customer Care ticket from inside the game: [dead link] Gameloft Forums Dragonmaster Pass Thread | CrystalClear 19:24, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
how can i delet one progress from facebook to connect another progress in same facebook account?
- Please see: I want to transfer my game progress from one Facebook account to another - unsigned comment from Soukupmi (talk)
How can I get a boss dragon?
- Hi and welcome! You can find that information here: Category:Boss Dragons, cheers and happy Dragon raising! :) | -- CrystalClear -- (talk / email) 23:11, 20 January 2021 (UTC)
How do I merge progress on to another phone or i-pad?
I'm going to get a new i-pad soon and I don't want to restart my progress. So how do I do it?
- Hi. You simply log into the same Facebook or Game Center account as on your old device. Or use the same Apple ID. As long as you link the new game to the same social account as the old one, you can recover your progress from the server. You will just have to play the intro after installation and select the correct progress when you link it.
- Check here for more information: I want to transfer my game progress. Good luck. | -- SoukupMi -- (talk / EMail) 17:56, 9 January 2022 (UTC)
I think i messed up and put my info in the title. Sorry! Divanta-Windows-EUR c6455h. Sorry for the inconvienence!
- Yep, you did. No worries, I fixed it already.| -- SoukupMi -- (talk / EMail) 00:23, 9 April 2022 (UTC)
Hi, can anyone please tell me how to disable all the timers in the game? I cant see the game clearly for all the timer boxes everywhere. i have tried disabling thro settings to no avail. thank you - unsigned comment from ATTICUS11 (talk)
- Hi @ATTICUS11, it is unclear what you're asking, as aside from clock/countdown timers for buildings or Dragons to finish doing tasks, there should be no "timer boxes" everywhere. Is it possible that these are outlines/shapes with question marks on them instead? If so, that typically means your game needs the additional data downloaded before those buildings/Dragons can appear. Please see this FAQ section about silhouettes with question marks on them, and points below that as well. We hope that helps. Otherwise, you may need to contact to Official Gameloft support. | -- CrystalClear -- (talk) 18:39, 28 September 2023 (PDT)