From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Player Level is a progress indicator, displaying the overall status of a player, starting at Level 1 and maxing out at level 160. New features are unlocked at certain player levels, seen by accessing the Player Profile through the round avatar icon in the top-left corner of the main screen (indicating the current level) and then tapping the ? button next to the level bar. However, only those features from levels after the Trainer's current level will be displayed.
Leveling[edit source | VE]
Each level requires a set number of experience points to level-up. Starting with Level 111, the amount of experience needed to level up stays the same for each level. Every time a user increases in level, the Trainer's Portal Energy and Arena Energy is refilled and they will be awarded Gems. One Gem is awarded for each level from 2 to 15, two Gems from 16 to 29, and three Gems from Level 30 onwards. Additionally, when reaching Level 10, the Trainer is awarded one VIP Ticket which is activated automatically, and when reaching Level 15, the Trainer earns 50 Gems.
Maximum Level[edit source | VE]
The maximum level is 160 and the total experience needed to reach it is 3,027,985,719 . After reaching the maximum level , every time a Trainer earns the same experience that was needed to reach the last level from the second-last level, the Trainer's Portal Energy and Arena Energy will be refilled, and the Trainer will be rewarded with random gifts.
There is a 3% chance to get 5 Gems, 6% chance to get 3 Gems, 8% chance to get one VIP Ticket, 8% chance to get one Dragon Fury Essence, 15% chance to get 1 Gem, 15% chance to get 5 Scrolls, 19% chance to get 1,000 Food, and 26% chance to get 10,000 Gold.
Habitats Limit[edit source | VE]
From levels 1 to 4, the maximum number of Habitats the user is allowed to have is 4, while from Level 5 and onward the maximum number of Habitats allowed to be built will match the Trainer's Level. This habitat limit is raised by 1 with every increase in level, except for levels 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150 and 155, where it is increased by 2. The limit can also be increased through the use of the Habitat Limit Extender.
Table of Rewards[edit source | VE]
|2||13||Farms - 1||Ancient Portal||Campaign Map|
|3||87||Fire Habitat Lv. 2|
|4||81||Farm Limit - 2||Dragon Academy Lv. 1||Earth Habitat||Earth Temple|
|5||78||Farm Limit - 3||Wind Habitat Lv. 2|
|8||600||Farms Lv. 2||Dragon Academy Lv. 2|
|11||1,690||Plant Habitat||Plant Temple||Earth Habitat Lv. 3|
|13||4,000||Farm Limit - 6||Daily Tasks||Cherry Tree|
|14||7,830||Ghost Ship||Dragon Academy Lv. 5||Li'l Dragon Gate|
|16||23,840||Dragon Academy Lv. 6||Bottomless Dungeon||Farm Limit - 7|
|17||35,650||Eternal Fruit Tree Lv. 5|
|18||42,800||Wildfire Marsh||Wind Habitat Lv. 5||Eternal Fruit Tree Lv. 6|
|19||38,440||Farm Limit - 8||Eternal Fruit Tree Lv. 7|
|20||36,650||1st Element Awakening|
|21||54,310||Eternal Fruit Tree Lv. 9||Plant Habitat Lv. 4||Metal Habitat Lv. 3|
|22||47,810||Farm Limit - 9||Eternal Fruit Tree Lv. 10|
|23||52,920||Ancient Palace||Eternal Fruit Tree Lv. 11||Water Habitat Lv. 5|
|24||70,570||Eternal Fruit Tree Lv. 12||Wind Habitat Lv. 6|
|25||70,440||Joining Clans||Farm Limit - 10||Three-Card Packs|
|26||59,380||Earth Habitat Lv. 6||Metal Habitat Lv. 4||Energy Habitat Lv. 3|
|27||63,700||Magma's Lair||Plant Habitat Lv. 5|
|28||70,380||Farm Limit - 11||Void Habitat Lv. 2|
|29||73,880||Water Habitat Lv. 6|
|30||97,020||2nd Element Awakening||Farm Limit - 12||Energy Habitat Lv. 4||Creating Clans|
|31||103,800||Metal Habitat Lv. 5|
|32||93,210||Void Habitat Lv. 3|
|33||84,870||Plant Habitat Lv. 6|
|35||66,020||Light Habitat||Light Temple|
|36||60,630||Void Habitat Lv. 4|
|38||138,560||Energy Habitat Lv. 5|
|39||161,690||Light Habitat Lv. 2|
|40||183,200||Metal Habitat Lv. 6|
|42||163,200||Void Habitat Lv. 5|
|43||145,200||Light Habitat Lv. 3|
|44||160,150||Shadow Habitat||Shadow Temple|
|45||167,680||Energy Habitat Lv. 6|
|47||241,370||Shadow Habitat Lv. 2|
|48||228,480||Void Habitat Lv. 6|
|49||232,740||Light Habitat Lv. 4|
|52||275,000||Shadow Habitat Lv. 3|
|53||303,000||Light Habitat Lv. 5|
|55||366,000||Shadow Habitat Lv. 4|
|58||487,000||Shadow Habitat Lv. 5|
|60||590,000||Farms Lv. 4||Farm Limit - 13||Light Habitat Lv. 6|
|62||714,000||Shadow Habitat Lv. 6|
|70||1,531,000||Habitats - Lv. 7|
|80||Farm Limit - 14|
|100||18,750,000||Farm Limit - 15||Habitats - Lv. 8|
|120||Habitats - Lv. 9|
Level Capacity[edit source | VE]
Level Capacity[edit source | VE]
History[edit source | VE]
- Update 6.9: Reverted previous change of Element unlinked to level, to again be at certain levels rather than DCP points.
- The level-up screen was changed to make it more visually appealing and better highlight what is unlocked after levelling up.
- Update 5.3: Made Element unlocking no longer linked to Player Level, but to DCP instead.
- Update 4.6: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 160.
- Made Player Levels 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150 and 155 each raise the habitat limit by 2, raising the maximum number of Habitats to 170.
- Update 4.2: Enhanced the leveling-up screen adding icons and showing the next major feature to be unlocked/levelled.
- Update 3.6: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 150.
- Update 3.2: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 140.
- Update 2.9: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 135.
- Added ability to see all levels and rewards after the current level when pressing the level bar.
- Update 2.8: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 130.
- Update 2.7: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 120.
- Update 2.6: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 110.
- Update 2.4: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 105.
- Update 2.2: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 100.
- Update 2.0: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 90.
- Update 1.9: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 85.
- Added additional experience after reaching the maximum level to gain rewards (Scrolls, Gems, Gold, Food, Dragon Fury Essences, VIP Tickets).
- Update 1.6: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 80.
- Update 1.5: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 75.
- Starting with Level 5, the base number of Habitats allowed to be built is now one per level.
- Update 1.3: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 70, and 10 additional Habitat spots were given.
- Update 1.1: Increased maximum Trainer Level to 60, and 10 additional Habitat spots were given.
- Update 1.0: Introduced, with a maximum Trainer Level of 50.