From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
|A way to a Dragon's heart is through its belly. Grow Food here. Upgrade your Farms to grow better Food and make your Dragons happy!|
|Produce Food to level Dragons.|
Cost: 1,000 (plus upgrades)
5 x 5
Farms are buildings used to produce Food, a resource needed to feed and level up Dragons. Farms are unlocked upon reaching Player Level 2, and a maximum of 15 can be built. Farms in inventory count toward the Farm limit.
The following function buttons appear when the building is selected:
- – Upgrade, for upgrading a Farm (appears if farm is idle and an upgrade is available).
- – Planting, for growing food (appears if idle).
- – Speed-Up, for speeding an ongoing planting, which is when it appears.
- & – Selling & Storing, for selling or moving a Farm into Inventory (appears if idle).
- Instant Upgrade — in exchange for Gems.
- Upgrade — in exchange for Gold, taking a set amount of time to complete.
||1,000||15 seconds||40||Level 2||250|
||10,000||1 hour||400||Level 8||2,750|
||200,000||5 hours||8,000||Level 20||52,750|
||2,500,000||1 day||100,000||Level 60||677,750|
|Total / Farm:||2,711,000||1 day, 6 hours
and 15 seconds
|x 15 Farms:||40,665,000||1,626,600||-||10,166,250|
Trainer Level requirements gradually increase up to the maximum:
|Trainer Level||Farm Limit|
Farming is performed by selecting a farm, pressing the button, and then selecting an available type of Food to grow. Different types of Foods are produced, divided into four tiers for each level of a Farm. Food that is currently locked by Player Level appears grayed out and cannot be selected. When ready to be harvested, the icon appears above each Farm, tapping it collects the food.
At Player Level 25, if four or more Farms are built, the Multi-plant option appears. When selected, this option is used to plant the same type of Food on all idle farms, and displays the number of Farms that will produce it. Members of clan, have the option to plant Clan Food requiring the same amount of time and Gold as their original form, but yielding more Food.
Per Planting Maximum
See Food for other calculations.
|Farm Level||Food||15 Farms|
|Clan Sour Cone||1,275|
|Clan Blue Hazel||3,300|
|Clan Star Fruit||82,500|
|Clan Royal Fig||1,980,000|
- The amount is increased by 1.5 whenever a Food Frenzy Day is occurring.
Per Hour Maximum
||15||30 seconds||5||1||3||6 seconds||600||1,800|
|Purplemon||150||5 minutes||25||6||6||12 seconds||300||1,800|
|Sour Cone||750||30 minutes||75||30||10||24 seconds||150||1,500|
|Clan Sour Cone||750||30 minutes||85||30||10||24 seconds||170||1,500|
||1,500||2 hours||200||60||7.5||36 seconds||100||750|
|Clan Blue Hazel||1,500||2 hours||220||60||7.5||36 seconds||110||750|
|Dragonscale||4,000||6 hours||400||160||10||54 seconds||66.67||666.67|
|Dragolandic Berry||15,000||12 hours||1,500||600||10||29 seconds||125||1,250|
||60,000||1 day||5,000||2,400||12||17 seconds||208.33||2,500|
|Clan Star Fruit||60,000||1 day||5,500||2,400||12||17 seconds||229.17||2,500|
|Spring Cherry||200,000||1 hour||7,500||8,000||26.67||0.48 seconds||7,500||200,000|
|Sweetroot||800,000||2 days||50,000||32,000||16||3.46 seconds||1,041.67||16,666.67|
||1,600,000||6 hours||40,000||64,000||40||0.54 seconds||6,666.67||266,666.67|
|Candied Pear||2,500,000||2 days||130,000||100,000||19.23||1.33 seconds||2,708.33||52,083.33|
|Royal Fig||3,600,000||1 day||120,000||144,000||30||0.72 seconds||5,000||150,000|
|Clan Royal Fig||3,600,000||1 day||132,000||144,000||30||0.72 seconds||5,500||150,000|
- The amount is increased by 1.5 whenever a Food Frenzy Day is occurring.
See Food for an overview of all food types and alternate obtainment methods.
Selecting a Farm during production provides the option, displaying the number of Gems needed to skip the remaining time. Selecting the option displays time left until the Food can be harvested, and the Skip All button. Members of Clans can also use a Clan Fortress Power, which reduces all ongoing Farm timers, depending on Clan Fortress and Clan League level.
The Gem cost for skipping timers is calculated using the formula:
(TimeInSeconds ^ -0.46) * 0.12 * TimeInSeconds and the final result is rounded up by 1 if it is between the 1-10 range, and rounded up by 5 if it is between the 10-100 range.
- The cost to skip initial upgrading time to a Level 2 Farm (1 hour) is: (3600 ^ -0.46) * 0.12 * 3600 = 9.9 – rounding by 1 applies, thus the cost to skip the timer is 10 Gems.
- The cost to skip initial farming time of a Royal Fig (1 day) is: (86400 ^ -0.46) * 0.12 * 86400 = 55.5 – rounding by 5 applies, thus the cost to skip the timer is 60 Gems.
Additionally, if the Trainer possesses a Relic of Farming, the Skip All
1 button appears if the timer left is 8 hours or less, while if the timer is over 8 hours, the Skip 8H
1 appears instead. Using either option skips the respective timer.
Whenever more than one time-reducing option is available, the button is provided. Outside the Farm, the time can also be reduced through forging Chronosian Seals or activating Chronos's power, either reducing several timers in the game by 6 hours.
Selling & Storing
Farms can be stored or sold, by selecting a farm and pressing either the Inventory or Sell button, then pressing the Yes button; pressing the No button cancels either action. Selling or storing a Farm is not allowed if Food is being produced by it.
The selling price of a Farm is 25% of the total amount of Gold the Trainer has invested in it. For example, a Level 1 Farm costs 1,000 Gold to build, selling it yields 250 Gold; whereas a Level 3 Farm requires a total of 211,000 Gold from building and upgrading; thus selling yields 52,750 Gold.
All Farms are 5x5 square tiles in size, regardless of level. A single object is moved by pressing and holding it until move options activate, indicated by X buttons below it and colored move arrows on each side. Green move arrows indicate sufficient placeable space, gray arrows indicate not enough. Moved the object by dragging, tapping the move arrows, or tapping the destination, then pressing . A moved is cancelled by pressing X.
- Select one or more objects to move them at the same time.
- Swap two objects by selecting them and tapping .
- Store multiple objects in inventory by selecting them and tapping (eligible buildings/objects only).
Dragging or tapping does not move objects in Edit Mode, the initial state is selection-only; instead, tapping the button enables dragging or tapping, the base of all objects turn green or gray indicating if there's enough placeable space to move the items to as a unit.
- Food, for a complete overview of food types and different obtainment methods.
- Dragon Leveling, for a complete overview of dragon levelling and food requirements.
- Update 7.6: Added the Clan Fortress time reduction Power option to the Farms time reduction dialog.
- Update 6.2: Added Clan foods: Clan Sour Cone, Clan Blue Hazel, Clan Star fruit, and Clan Royal Fig.
- Update 5.1: Made Farms able to be sped up again when visiting and helping other players.
- Update 4.7: Introduced relics, one of them, the Relic of Farming, dedicated to reducing the timer on individual Farms.
- Update 4.4: Added signs above Farms when they are idle.
- Update 4.0: Increased the Farm limit to 15.
- Reduced the harvesting time of Candied Pear to 2 days.
- Update 3.6: Made the Multi-Plant option available from Player Level 7 instead of 20.
- Update 3.3: Added option to watch videos in exchange for Gems whenever this option appears above Farms.
- Update 1.8: Introduced the option to store Farms in the Inventory.
- Update 1.4: Added a new upgrade for Farms and three new Food options.
- Update 1.3: Added a mass-planting option, meaning the same type of Food can be planted at once on empty Farms.
- Update 1.0: Introduced.