From Dragon Mania Legends (DML) Wiki
Enchanted Trinkets are an In-Game Currency used for upgrading the Breeding Den, and for fusing lower-tier Enchantment Materials into higher-tier ones for Dragon Enchantment or for upgrading Habitats. These trinkets are obtained from League Chests by defeating opponents in the Dragon League.
- Enchantment System, the interface that houses all Enchantment-related menus and functions (except Ascension).
- Enchantment, the process of Enchanting a Dragon to increase its Stats.
- Enchantment Materials, the materials used to Enchant Dragons.
- Ascension, for information about ascending Dragons in exchange for Enchantment Materials.
- Enchantment Altar, the building where Ascension takes place.
- Enchantment Chests, chests awarded in the Dragon League that give Enchantment Materials.
- Update 2.3: Introduced.